The General Assembly
It is composed of the representatives of the member insurance companies.
The Steering Committee is composed of four to seven members, natural persons elected for a three-year term by the Ordinary General Assembly.
The Ordinary General Assembly elects successively the President, then three Vice-Presidents, then one to three Assessors who together make up the Steering Committee.
THE STEERING COMMITTEE IS CURRENTLY COMPOSED OF THE FOLLOWING:
THE PRESIDENT :
Mr Mohamed Hassan BENSALAH – CEO of ATLANTASANAD ASSURANCE (HOLMARCOM group)
THE VICE-PRESIDENTS :
Mr Ramsès ARROUB – CEO of WAFA ASSURANCE
Mr Zouheir BENSAID – CEO of RMA
Mr Philippe Rocard – CEO of AXA ASSURANCES MOROCCO
THE ASSESSORS :
Mr Hicham BELMRAH – CEO of MCMA – MAMDA group
Mr Christophe BUSO – Managing Director of Saham Assurance Morocco
Mr Joerg WEBER – General manager of Allianz Maroc
Its mission, carried out under the hierarchical authority of the President, is :
- To ensure that decisions made by the President are carried out.
- To understand and make a list of the insurance sector needs.
- To put in place and direct the structures chosen by the Steering Committee, on the proposal of the President, in order to enable the Federation to carry out its missions.
- To oversee the coordination of work by the different bodies of the Federation.
- To develop and carry out, with other professional organizations, all types of synergistic efforts.
- o carry out the office duties of the President, the Steering Committee and the General Assemblies.
OPERATIONAL TEAM :
Mr Bachir BADDOU – General manager
Mr Salaheddine AJI – Deputy General Director
Mr Abdeljalil TABOUBI – Deputy Director
Mr Said MACHHOUR – Policy Officer
Mr Othmane EL HOUARI – Statistical Database Manager
Mme Fatima Zahra NAIM – Communication Officer
Mr Ismail ALAOUI – Policy Officer